Select Books and eBooks on Undocumented Migrants
- Dear America: Notes of an Undocumented Citizen byPublication Date: 2019
- Undocumented Migration: borders, immigration enforcement, and belonging (ebook) byPublication Date: 2019-10-22
- Socially Undocumented: identity and immigration justice (ebook) byPublication Date: 2020
- The Migrant Passage: clandestine journeys from Central America (ebook) byPublication Date: 2018-12-15
- Those Damned Immigrants : America's hysteria over undocumented immigration (ebook) byPublication Date: 2013-07-31
- Lives in Limbo : undocumented and coming of age in America (ebook) byISBN: 9780520287259Publication Date: 2015
Differed Action for Childhood Arrivals in the News
- The Hidden Workforce, Undocumented in America (CNN FIlm)"From small towns in the Midwest to the President of the United States, Ed Lavandera travels across America uncovering the country's deep and contingent need for undocumented workers."
- Undocumented"Marcos Hernandez entered the United States from Mexico, after a life-threatening border crossing through the Sonora Desert in southern Arizona. Each month, he sends money to his mother in Mexico City to buy medicine for his brother, Gustavo, who needs a kidney transplant. The Undocumented is Marcos's story-as well as the story of countless other migrants."--Container.
- Which way home (HBO Documentary)" A feature documentary that follows unaccompanied child migrants on their journey through Mexico as they try to reach the United States. ... As the United States continues to build a wall between itself and Mexico, this documentary shows the personal side of immigration through the eyes of children who face harrowing dangers with enormous courage and resourcefulness as they endeavor to make it to the United States."
- The Dreamers (Francois Cardona)"They're nicknamed 'The Dreamers'. Teenagers from Honduras and El Salvador, ready to face all types of dangers to escape the horrific violence of gangs in Central America. They know that the journey could cost them their lives but they will risk anything to make it to America. Every month, more than 5,000 unaccompanied children are arrested in the United States after crossing the Mexican border. "
In the News