Images: General Collections
General Image Collections
- Flickr: Creative CommonsMany Flickr users have chosen to offer their work under a Creative Commons license, and you can browse or search through content under each type of license.
- Flickr : The CommonsPublic domain photography collections supplied to Flickr by museums around the world.
- Wikimedia CommonsWikimedia Commons is a media file repository with public domain and freely-licensed educational media.
- World ImagesA database of over 50,000 images including many areas of imagery (art, architecture, science, etc.). non-profit educational purposes, with attribution to the copyright holders who retain rights to the images. These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 License.
- Getty Institute Open Images SearchThe Getty makes available, without charge, all available digital images to which the Getty holds the rights or that are in the public domain to be used for any purpose. No permission is required.