Transportation: Government Resources
State & Local Resources
- Clackamas County Department of Transportation & DevelopmentProvides information about long-range planning for the county, as well as various projects and studies being conducted.
- Washington County Land Use and TransportationProvides information on long-range, capital improvement, and immediate traffic concerns.
- Multnomah County Department of Community ServicesInformation from the department overseeing Land Use, Transportation, and other services.
- Southwest Washington Regional Transportation CouncilThe transportation council web site includes documents related to the Columbia River Crossing and other projects.
- Oregon Department of TransportationFind reports, statistics, and project updates from the Oregon DOT.
- Oregon Sustainable Community Digital LibraryArchives a central online repository of key urban planning documents on the Portland Metropolitan area. Includes planning reports, digital images, and other grey literature.
National & International Resources
- Bureau of Transportation StatisticsFederal publications, data, and statistics from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
- USDOT Research HubA searchable database of the latest USDOT-sponsored research, development and technology projects.
- National Transportation LibraryFull-text reports, data, and transportation resources.
- TrADE (Transportation Alternatives Data Exchange)Warehouse of information about the National Transportation Alternatives Program. Includes a search engine to find Transportation Alternatives funded projects.