In This Guide
Physical anthropology relates to the study of the origins and evolution of the human species and their primitive relatives. This guide will help you begin your research in all areas related to physical and biological anthropology through the libraries' collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends the best resources for finding anthropology articles.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks and learn how the library can get you books we don't have in our collection.
- Reference Works - Get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources recommended on this page.
- Primary and Web Sources - raw data related to anthropology that you can mine for your research, anthropology videos, professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
- Citing Sources - Information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
Core Online Resources
These are likely to be the best online sources in which to start your anthropological research.