Early Childhood/Early Intervention: Books
Searching for Books in PSU & Summit Libraries
Go to the Catalog link below.
You can limit your search to just PSU library or all Summit libraries after you've done a search.
If you are a PSU Distance Student, and you live over 30 miles from the PSU campus, how do you get books sent you?
See the boxes below...
PSU Library Catalog Home Delivery Option (for distance students over 30 miles from PSU)
Use the PSU Library Catalog to find and request PSU-owned materials.
- Find an item in the PSU Library Catalog.
Hint: Look for a Green indicator dot and “physical item.”
- Click the Find & Request tab.
- If you are not already logged in, click “Sign-in for more options,” and enter your Odin login.
- Click the Request link.
- Select “Home Address,” and click Request.
Example of the Option for Home Delivery:*
*If you live more than 30 miles away, and the home delivery option is not displayed, please contact Interlibrary Loan & Article Delivery.
If you live outside of the United States and are wondering how to access a book you may want to contact the library's Access Services Department at ILL@pdx.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Using Another Summit Library as Your "Home Base"
Do you live near a Summit Library? If your do, you may be able to use that library as your "home base".
* You can use the databases they have to find articles, and then save them on a flash drive or email them to yourself for free.
* You can check books out from any Summit library! (make sure you have your PSU ID card handy).
* You should be able to have books from other Summit libraries sent to your new " home base" library. This service isn't working in all Summit libraries right now, but it's worth checking into.
To see if you live near a summit library in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho See the Map of Summit Libraries