SW 564 Social Work in Schools: Books & Videos on School Social Work & Interventions
PSU Library Catalog
Recommended Search Terms
- Trauma informed practice
- Restorative justice schools
- Mindfulness schools
- Positive behavioral intervention supports
- Collaborative problem solving
- Alcohol drugs schools
- Play therapy
- Social emotional groups
- Equity work schools
- Parent support groups
School Social Work Books
- School social work: Skills and interventions for effective practice byISBN: 0471395714Publication Date: 2002
- School social work: A direct practice guide byCall Number: LB3013.4 .T89 2014ISBN: 1452220204Publication Date: 2013
- School social work: An evidence-informed framework for practice byCall Number: LB3013.4 .S355 2010ISBN: 0195373901Publication Date: 2010
- Domains and demands of school social work practice byCall Number: LB3013.4 .K44 2008ISBN: 0195343301Publication Date: 2008
- School-based Mental Health byISBN: 020389362XPublication Date: 2008
Clinical Practice Videos
- Counseling and Therapy in VideoOffers videos for the study of social work, psychotherapy, psychology, and psychiatric counseling. Includes counseling sessions and demonstrations, consultations, lectures, presentations, and interviews. Closed captions and/or interactive transcripts are available for many, but not all, titles.
- Symptom Media CollectionSymptom Media is an online mental health education and training film library. These DSM-5 and ICD guided films offer guideposts to better understand specific mental health diagnoses. Closed captions are available.
- Psychotherapy.net Video LibraryProvides access to over 200 streaming media films on psychotherapy, counseling, and addiction treatment for teaching and training. Mac users: If you experience trouble viewing video, please try the Safari browser.
- Clinical Diagnosis & the DSM-5Collection offers interviews with 12 real-life patients experiencing different psychiatric disorders, organized into 4 diagnostically-themed groups: Anxiety Disorders, Mood Disorders, Psychotic Disorders and Disorders Associated with Medical Illness. Also includes Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (A.D.H.D). Closed captioning available.