Community Health: Health Sciences
- Encyclopedia of Lifestyle Medicine and Health byCall Number: RA427 .E53 2012 -- 2nd Floor ReferencePublication Date: 2011-12-08
- The Oxford Illustrated Companion to Medicine (ebook) byISBN: 9780192629500Publication Date: 2001-12-27
by Michelle Desilets Last Updated Feb 21, 2023 116 views this year
by Emily Ford Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 15 views this year
Health Sciences Databases & Resources
- DailyMedDailyMed provides high quality information about marketed drugs. This information includes FDA labels (package inserts). This Web site provides health information providers and the public with a standard, comprehensive, up-to-date, look-up and download resource of medication content and labeling as found in medication package inserts. The National Library of Medicine (NLM) provides this as a public service and does not accept advertisements.
- BioOneContains full text articles from bioscience research journals focused on biology and environmental science.
- Colloquium Digital Library of Life SciencesCollects ebooks that synthesize important research or developments in the life sciences.
- Agricultural & Environmental ScienceProvides citations, abstracts and full text of articles in agriculture, aquaculture, environmental, ecology, food and human nutrition, and water resources journals, conference proceedings, EPA reports, and books.
- NCBI BookshelfProvides free access to texts in life science and healthcare from the National Center for Biotechnology Information. Covers the health sciences, biology, cell sciences, molecular biology as well as public health, health policy, and health education.