Phil 201-002 Philosophy Camp - Sager: Statistics
How to Find Statistics Video
Useful Resource for Statistics
Search for Statistical Resources
PSU Library Databases for Statistics
- ICPSR (Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research)Archives social science data that includes aging, child care, criminal justice, demography, education, political science as well as public and mental health.
- OECD iLibraryProvides full text access to books, journals, and statistical databases produced by Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development's (OECD) online library.
- Proquest Statistical Abstract of the United StatesMaintains the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States.
- Social ExplorerSocial Explorer is an online research tool designed to access current and historical U.S. Census data and demographic information. It contains maps, profile reports, data elements, and variables.
US Government Websites for Statistics
- American Factfinder - US Census 2010Find popular facts (population, income, etc.) and frequently requested data about your community.
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) FastStatsFastStats provides quick access to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. Topics include diseases and conditions, injuries, life stages and populations, health care and insurance, births, and deaths.
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) holds statistics collected by the US government about K-12 and higher education in the United States.