INTL 375 Global Migration: Home
This guide was created to assist you in INTL 375: Global Migration (Spring 2021), for which you need to draft an annotated bibliography for six (6) peer-reviewed. This guide will assist in:
- Finding peer-reviewed articles.
- Using search techniques in research databases
- Understanding Annotated Bibliographies
- Using APA Citation
- Identifying scholarly sources
- Finding Additional Assistance if you get stuck in you research
- If necessary, finding background information on countries (note: these sources are not peer-reviewed articles)
- Understanding the library's COVID services
See D2L for other assigned readings, videos, and podcasts.