This guide will help you begin your research in music through the library's collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print.
- Find Books - find print and eBooks.
- Reference Works - get background information on your topic, identify key authors and works, and more by using bibliographies, subject encyclopedias and biographical sources.
- Primary and Web Sources - find professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
- Citing Sources - information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.