Use the PSU Library - For High School Students Not Enrolled at PSU
|Home Print Page|
The PSU Library is open to the public for research. Many local high school students take advantage of the great resources we have to offer.On this Research Guide you'll find out how to research at PSU libraries if you're not enrolled in a PSU class. Use the tabs above to find out more.
Plan your visit
Here are some key logistics to keep in mind when you visit the PSU library:
* There are computers for public access to our library databases on the second floor of the library.
* If you have a laptop, go to the PSU Guest WiFi site to sign up for 24 hour access. While you are on campus, you will be able to use the library databases from your laptop.
* If you have a USB (Flash) drive, bring it with you. Use it to save online articles from our databases, or to save print articles or books that you scan in our computer labs.
* Many libraries in Oregon, including Multnomah County, partipate in the "Passport Program". This allows you to use your public library card at PSU! Check out the list of Passport Libriares to see if your public library is on it.
* You can purchase a library card at the circulation desk on the first floor. This will allow you to check our PSU library books. .
* You can bring food and drink into the library. There is a coffee bar in the library and there are great food carts nearby!
* Librarians will gladly answer research questions. Check us out on the second floor of the library or Ask Us!
Ask Us - Chat
Library DIY: Quick Research Help When You Need It!
Do you have a research question? Try Library DIY, find answers to your research questions!