Guide for Library Research in Environmental Science and Management
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2012
This guide will help you begin your research in Environmental Science & Management through the libraries' collections and beyond.
Use the tabs to navigate through the following pages of the guide:
- Find Articles - search for articles online and in print. Recommends the best resources for finding Environmental Science articles.
- Find Books - find print books in the catalog and suggested areas to browse the collection.
- Reference Works - Get background information on your topic.
- Data and Web Sources - raw data related to Environmental Science that you can mine for your research, professional organizations, scholarly societies and other quality web resources.
- Citing Sources - Information on citation formats, citation management tools and more.
These are likely to be the best online sources in which to start your research for journal articles
Contains full text articles from bioscience research journals focused on biology and environmental science.
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management
Provides citations and abstracts of articles in environmental, ecology, and water resources journals, conference proceedings, EPA reports, and books.
Contains citations and abstracts to international literature of geography, geology, ecology, and international development.